Did you know going meatless once a week can have tremendous benefits for both your health and the environment? Whether you are a seasoned vegetarian or just trying to incorporate a few more meatless meals into your life, we could all use some new ideas.
Each class we will explore some new, tasty, and easy recipes to make meatless Mondays a part of your routine.
In this class you will be making:*
- Roasted Eggplant Sabachi Sandwiches
- Burmese Chickpea Tofu with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Zucchini Noodles with Parsley-Pistachio Pesto
- Quick Balsamic Quinoa Salad
INSTRUCTOR: Lindsay Smith
WHEN:Monday, June 19, 5-7 p.m.
COST: $25 Member, $40 Non-member
After preregistering, you will be contacted by one of our staff to complete the registration process.
Other Opportunities to Join This Class
Monday, July 10, 1-3 p.m.
Monday, July 17, 5-7 p.m.
Monday, August 7, 1-3 p.m.
Monday, August 28, 5-7 p.m.
* Menus are subject to change based on product availability and/or dietary restrictions/requests by class participants. Recipes may include dairy or eggs.